Making the Match
What you might have missed:
- Most successful projects involve a “funding puzzle” the raises grant and private funding and other commitments to meet the funding needs of the project.
- Many successful OR projects rely common sources of public grant funding as the backbone which require a match of cash or in-kind resources or both.
- Making the match is difficult for rural communities with limited resources
- This webinar will explore the match requirements of common public funding sources and will explore innovative ways two Montana rural community-led projects have met the challenge.
Re-watch the webinar!
Our future webinar topics:
- "Sneak Peek into 2020's Recreation Summit" September 29th 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- "Using Partnerships to Land Federal Funds" October 6th 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- "Business of Outdoor Recreation Summit: Building Resiliency for the Future" October 13-15
- "Best Project Ever: How Rural Communities Can Compete for New Grant Funds" October 27th 11:00am - 12:00 pm