2023 Get Grant Ready Workshop
What to expect:
- Overview of the "Get Grant Ready" Template and Guidelines (you get to keep these)
- Deep dive session on HOW TO use the template and tailor it to your project
- Hear from previous Get Grant Ready Workshop and Pitch Fest participants
- Q&A session
What is Get Grant Ready Project Pitch Fest?
- Are you a rural, underserved Montana community with a population under 5,000?
- Do you have a good nature-based/outdoor recreation project idea for your community?
- Need a little one-on-one help to turn your idea into action?
- Are you registered for the Get Grant Ready Workshop on November 30th?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then apply for "Project Pitch Fest", co-hosted by Montana Access Project (MAP) and the Heart of the Rockies Initiative (HRI)! If selected, you will 1) be a part of a community cohort of peers to share ideas with, 2) receive individualized one-on-one coaching with MAP and HRI, and 3) practice your final project pitch with our advising experts to get feedback and suggestions. Apply today to receive FREE technical assistance and expand your capacity to get your project idea into grant-ready shape! Five (5) qualified communities will be randomly selected to be part of the 2023 Project Pitch Fest Community, at no cost!
The Heart of the Rockies Initiative brings local wisdom, global perspective, and the latest science together to conserve the most valuable private land habitat, at a scale that conserves ecosystems, protects our agricultural heritage, and helps North America adapt to climate change.
Their initiative is unique in the conservation arena in that they partner with and support 27 land trusts in the northern Rockies that work every day on land conservation for both agricultural families and fish and wildlife.
Their work is grounded in the knowledge and experience of their partners, the best available science, and a deep trust in collaboration as a tool to create effective conservation practices.