Path Ahead Webinar Series: Montana’s Zoom Towns: Is Outdoor Recreation Access The New Gold Rush?
What You Might Have Missed:
- How quality access to outdoor recreation is a competitive advantage to recruiting and retaining business and workers
- How a small town/big business uses quality of life and outdoor access close to home as a recruiting tool
- What communities can do to prepare and enhance recreation assets--challenges and opportunities.
- How we invest in our outdoors as a tool for economic development, and promote the amenity lifestyle as a recruitment tool for attracting business to the state
- ‘Zoom Towns’ are Exploding in the West: and many cities aren’t ready for the onslaught) Fast Company
- Great Places for Tech in Montana: Butte, MTHBA
- “Tech and the Outdoors: How the “Montana Mystique” is Fueling Business Growth, MTHBA/Kauffamn Foundation
- “The Value of Montana’s Outdoors”, BFMO/Headwaters Economics
- Planning and Development Challenges in Western Gateway Communities, Journal of American Planning
- Unnatural Disaster, Mountain Journal
- Pandemic Crowds Bring ‘Rivergeddon’ to Montana’s Rivers, NY Times, 11/23/2020
- An Influential Voice In US Flyfishing Decries 'Rivergeddon 2020' Mountain Journal
- 2020 Montana State Parks Q3 Visitation Report
Leave a Comment